'Jubilee is a friendly supportive primary school where all members of the school treat each other with politeness and respect.'
Jubilee is a friendly, supportive primary school where all members of the school treat each other with politeness and respect. We are proud to serve the local community and see ourselves as an important part of it. We welcome children of all faiths and backgrounds and work together with our children's families, to achieve the very best for each child. Our staff know their pupils well, have the highest expectations for them and strive for every child to fulfil their potential. Our pupils are motivated, ambitious and enjoy their learning and as a school we ensure their endeavours and successes are celebrated. We believe we are all learners for life, adults and children alike, and we try to instill this in our pupils. Our aim is to nurture keen learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens.
Jubilee is a centre of academic excellence where every child can flourish regardless of their starting point. We are firmly rooted in our community and foster an inclusive culture where children, families and staff feel valued and respected. We have a broad, fun and creative curriculum with a special emphasis on music. Pupils will leave equipped to become active and leading members of society.
- Make outstanding academic progress through inspiring and challenging lessons.
- Be enriched by memorable trips and experiences and a wide range of extracurricular activities including sport, music, gardening, art and drama.
- Access a world class music education through London Music Masters violin tuition.
- Gain confidence in their communication skills through performance and by holding positions of responsibility.
- Engage with the wider community, including meeting local leaders and role models.
- Develop enduring friendships and understand the importance of citizenship through the “Rights Respecting” culture.