Employment and Training Advice - All the advice and support you may need if you are thinking about going back to work, changing your career or in need of benefit guidance.
Each term we offer new courses for our parents from our sites. These courses are designed to support the parent in a range of ways:
- To strengthen your knowledge and understanding of child development, so you can better support your child’s learning
- To gain a skill or knowledge which will support you to take the next step into a career of your choice
- To improve the economic wellbeing of your family
- To learn vital day to day skills such as computer skills and English language
- To support the long-term emotional wellbeing of your family unit
- To ensure the health of your family through exercise and nutrition
See our timetable for current courses. Many of our courses are accredited. We offer free crèche for children over 4 months, places must be booked in advance.